₹90 – ₹400
Dried apricots are a type of traditional dried fruit made by drying the fresh apricot fruit. Their water content is evaporated without reducing their nutritive value. They are the same as fresh ones when it comes to nutrition. Dried apricots are rich in important nutrients, including fiber, potassium, iron, and vitamin C.
Fresh apricots tend to bruise easily and would not be able to survive the journey once it is harvested. This is why some apricots are dried.
100 grams of the dried apricots contain the following nutrients:
Dietary Fiber- 2g
Potassium- 259 mg
Phosphorus- 23 mg
Vitamin A -1926IU
Vitamin C- 10mg
Vitamin K- 3.3g
Key Benefit –
● Blood clotting – Vitamin K is a vitamin found in dried apricots that is useful for blood clotting. This vitamin helps stop excessive bleeding.
● Building muscles – The potassium contained by dried apricots helps in improving metabolism, as well as the function of organs and tissues.
● High blood pressure control – Potassium in dried apricots is three times more than the amount in bananas. It contains only a trace of salt, which helps keep the blood pressure down
● Respiratory health improvement – Eating only a few pieces of dried apricots can result in positive effects on respiratory disorders.
● Hemoglobin production increase – The iron and copper in dried apricots helps produce haemoglobin.
● Digestive tract clearing – Dried apricots act as a mild laxative for the digestive tract.
● The oil from dried apricots is useful for skin care. It helps make the skin smooth and glowing.
● The dried fruit is considered ideal for healthy eyes since it contains zeaxanthin, an antioxidant essential for light filtering functions.
● If you dilute dried apricots with some honey and water, it can help reduce fever
100gm, 250gm, 500gm