Scientific name : Trigonella foenum-graecum
- The only legume of its own kind that finds its use as a spice also.
- Takes the flavors, colors and textures of the cooked food to a next level!
- Fenugreek Seeds are well known for its antidiabetic and hypocholesterolemic properties.
- Aids lactation in weaning mothers.
- Fenugreek possess antibacterial, gastric stimulant, galactagogue, hepatoprotective effect and anticancer medicinal properties.
- Used for treating digestive ailments.
- It also promotes hair growth and lustrous skin.